On September 14-18, LEANDOG is doing a FREE 2.5hr a day seminar, Agile Explained, that covers many aspects of Agile and the various tools and techniques around it. I recently sat through the seminar and suggest you check out the content. You can attend any or all of the sessions.
Click on is this link, review the contents and then if you sign up, enter discount code WoofWoof for a free seat. Pass this info along as you see fit.
- Jon Stahl - Founder and CEO of LeanDog with 23 years agile experience
- Mike Jebber - Agile process coach with 25 years experience
- Nicole Capuana - Product and design coach with 20 years experience
- Paul Carvalho - DevOps and quality coach with 30 years experience
- Julias Shaw - LeanDog CTO with 21 years agile experience as a technical and process coach
Organized by Jeff Pulcini - Co-organizer, PittAgile