User Group Retrospective
The retrospective completed successfully. The Group Retrospective Remarks
Date & Time
11th July 6:30 PM onwards
Fidelity National Information Services (FIS), 2 West Liberty
Boulevard, Malvern, PA
1. Use the retrospective to understand where do we stand as a group
and what could be improved. 2. Would help the organizers to plan
meetings better. 3. Would also be helpful for someone who has not
participated in a retrospective before.
1. 6:30 - 7:00 - Greet, intro, and announcements, etc.
2. 7:00 - 7:30 - Introduction to retrospectives and ground rules. Discuss the objectives of this retrospective
3. 7:30 - 8:30 - The retrospective itself
4. 8:30 onwards - Conclusion and further discussion
The meeting is open to all. If you want to attend, please RSVP via
email to email@example.com ASAP. Please include your name and
We are looking for companies willing to sponsor food. Let me know
if you/your company is interested.
1. Visit Retrospective Website
2. Retrospective FAQs
3. Please put some thoughts together on the group before you come to the meeting.
About the facility
The building stands at the intersection of Route 29 and Swedesford
Road. It's across from the Lukoil station and diagonally across
from the Sunoco station. The parking lot entrance is on West
Liberty, cuts between the traffic light on Swedesford west of 29
and the traffic light on 29 north of Swedesford. For those who know
where Siemens is, it's on the opposite side of Route 29, one street
south of Valley Stream Parkway (which Siemens is on).
The front entrance locks at 6PM, but we will have someone there to
let people in from about 6:15 until about 6:45. If you get there
after 7:00, or there is nobody at the door, please call 312 925
6108 and I will make sure someone goes downstairs to let you
The room is on the second floor (toward the northwest) to the right
coming out of the elevators or on the left coming out of the
stairs, through double and then a single door. The doors must be
allowed to close to avoid setting off alarms, but they will be
unlocked from 6-10. There will be a sign on the doors.
The restrooms are down the hall to the east (past the
1. Follow 76 West to Route 202 South
2. Follow 202 South to the Great Valley Exit (Route 29 North).
3. Go straight through 1st traffic light (crossing over Swedesford Road to Liberty Blvd).
4. Continue down Liberty Boulevard, cross of over one more intersection (route 29). We are the building on the left. 2 West Liberty Blvd.